- Full refunds are not offered for change of mind. However, partial refunds ( usually 30% of the total registration fee paid ) will be offered for those withdrawing applications 10 or more business days before the test date. No refund for all withdrawals within the 10 business days before the test date.
- Any changes to sessions, details, school selection, etc. will only be granted if notified 5 or more business days prior to the test date. For changes please contact us through the Contact page, and we will respond as soon as possible
(please Include your name, phone number, and email).
- Please check the junk or spam folders of emails if confirmation and/or test
report emails are not in the inbox folder.
- Under no circumstances may students remove test papers or any other test materials from the exam centre. In addition, exam papers will not be available for review or revision after the examination.
- No registrations will be accepted after the NST registration closing date
- Students will not be accepted into the examination centre if they do not bring their NSW Selective Test confirmation
- The NST Testing Centre is not liable for any discrepancies between the results of the NST exam and the Selective High Schools Placement Test.